Our hotel is located in the building above the L’Enfant Metro Station. Please follow these travel tips to ensure a smooth arrival!
If you are arriving via car, Uber, Lyft, taxi or by foot:
- Route your app or driver using the hotel’s full name “HILTON WASHINGTON DC NATIONAL MALL”.
- Access BOTH the hotel’s entrance and ALL hotel parking on the UPPER L’Enfant Plaza Level.
- If passing through the LOWER/underground portion of L’Enfant Plaza, be sure to take L’ENFANT PLAZA/BANNEKER CIRCLE ramp on your left.
- The hotel is located in L’Enfant Plaza at the base of a one-way, U-shaped street.
- The hotel is right BEHIND the NEW International Spy Museum – the museum has a futuristic look and is accented with bright red details.
- NOTE: we are unable to accommodate vehicles above 6’3”
If you are arriving via Metro/Subway:
- Follow the escalator signs to “L’Enfant Plaza” to exit the station at point closest to the hotel.
- At the top of the escalator/station exit, you’ll pass a Starbucks.
- Follow the ‘HILTON’ signs through the Plaza’s Food Court area.
- The last sign will direct you to the Hilton elevators, which will take you to our lobby.
- If you arrive after hours, please call 202-484-1000 and ask for the Front Desk.